10 Times Nurses Have (Accidentally) Said The Wrong Thing
We all know nurses are nearly-perfect individuals almost incapable of making a mistake, but on occasion they do slip up, and when it happens it can be pretty hilarious.
Reddit user nurseag asked fellow nurses on the /r/nursing subreddit about times when nurses have accidentally said the wrong thing, and the responses ranged from cringe-inducing to silly.
We posted some of our favorite responses below, but you can find the full Reddit thread by clicking here.
1. Two perfect examples of why to avoid certain sayings.
2. This situation really paints a picture for the imagination.
3. Pro Tip: Just say, “Hello! Who am I speaking with?” instead of this.
4. I mean, it’s technically correct, right?
5. Small talk is hard.
6. This nurse was just concerned for their patient, and that deserves some applause.
7. You know what they say about assumptions…
8. Instructions unclear, please repeat.
9. There’s nothing more intimate than natural disasters.
10. What, nurses can’t even give compliments now?
Want more memes, videos and healthcare humor that will make you smile? Check out our “For A Laugh” page here.
- Agency Reviews
- Ask The Expert
- Continuing Education
- EMR Conversions
- First-Time Traveler
- For A Laugh
- Healthcare Roundup
- Hot Markets
- Industry Trends
- Market Data
- Nurse Contributor
- Take A Break
- Top 10
- Traveler Tips
- Weekly Polls
- Your Stories