Share Your Story: HCT Today Contributing Writers
Contributing Writers Program Details
- Contributing writers can receive a $40 gift card for an introductory article that is posted to HCT Today.
- The article can be anything—opinion columns, informational, helpful tips, anecdotes—so long as it’s clearly related to healthcare, travel healthcare or the traveler lifestyle.
- Examples of potential articles are “Ways to Manage Stress on a Tough Shift”, “How to be a Good ‘Houseguest” at a New Hospital” or “My Favorite Hangout Spots In St. Louis.”
- Articles must be a minimum of 400 words.
- HCT Today’s editorial staff will work with the writer for any potential changes or revisions that are needed before posting the article.
- Email email@example.com to submit your article.
Additional Disclaimer:When a contributing writer’s article is posted, the writer will be notified by email of the posting and details to receive their payment.
Additional payment is available for contributors who submit more content after the first introductory article. Any additional contributions or payments will be discussed between HCT Today staff and the contributing writer on a case-by-case basis.
HCT Today and StaffDNA reserve the right to only publish content that is relevant to our news platform focus. Article content and relevance to HCT Today will be reviewed by HCT Today and Staff DNA staff members. Should a submitted article not meet our relevancy standards, we will not publish the content, the contributor will be notified, and no payments will be made. Any article submitted that is not published is free to be submitted to other publications at the contributor’s discretion.
By submitting your article as a contributing writer, you give Healthcare Traveler Today and StaffDNA permission to publish them on our website and use them for marketing purposes. For questions or feedback regarding an article, click on the “Share Your Story” tab, located at the top of the page, or call 469-429-6604.
- Agency Advice
- Agency Reviews
- Ask The Expert
- Continuing Education
- EMR Conversions
- First-Time Traveler
- For A Laugh
- Healthcare Roundup
- Hot Markets
- Industry Trends
- Market Data
- Nurse Contributor
- Take A Break
- Top 10
- Traveler Tips
- Weekly Polls
- Your Photos
- Your Stories